Integrity Initiatives International
The mission of Integrity Initiatives International (III, pronounced "triple I") is to strengthen the enforcement of criminal laws to punish and deter leaders who are corrupt and regularly violate human rights, and also to create opportunities for the democratic process to replace them with leaders dedicated to serving their citizens rather than enriching themselves.
III works to end grand corruption in a range of ways including supporting national measures such as the special anti-corruption court in Ukraine and forging an international network of youth leaders working on the frontlines of anti-corruption in their countries. It is the leading advocate for the establishment of an International Anti-Corruption Court (IACC), and it is now catalyzing and coordinating the international campaign to establish it.
- The Declaration in Support of the Creation of an IACC, signed by over 125 world leaders from over 45 countries can be found here
- There is bipartisan support in Canada for the IACC, which was included in both the Liberal and Conservative party platforms for the September 2021 federal elections:
- The President of the IBA, Sternford Moyo of Zimbabwe, also supports the calls for an IACC
- III Board Member, Judge Claudia Escobar, presents the case for an IACC in relation to the worrying deterioration of the rule of law in Central America
- III Vice-Chair, Elaine Dezenski, argues the IACC and the benefits it would have for ethical businesses in her Financial Times op-ed